Report NEP-EEC-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Chytilová & Michal Mejstøík, 2007. "European Social Models and Growth: Where are the Eastern European countries heading?," Working Papers IES 2007/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-88 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Heuer & Malwina Mejer & Jennifer Neuhaus, 2007. "The National Regulation of Pharmaceutical Markets and the Timing of New Drug Launches in Europe," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Berndt, Antje & Obreja, Iulian, 2007. "The pricing of risk in European credit and corporate bond markets," Working Paper Series 0805, European Central Bank.
- Lemke, Wolfgang, 2007. "An affine macro-finance term structure model for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,13, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Rina Bhattacharya, 2007. "Austria's Deepening Economic Integration with Central and Eastern Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 572, OECD Publishing.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2007. "Circular Migration: Counts of Exits and Years Away from the Host Country," IZA Discussion Papers 2999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Deakin, 2007. "Reflexive Governance and European Company Law," Working Papers wp346, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Artís, Manuel & Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2007. "Job Losses, Outsourcing and Relocation: Empirical Evidence Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 2978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colm McLaughlin, 2007. "The productivity enhancing Impacts of the Minimum Wage: Lessons from Denmark, New Zealand and Ireland," Working Papers wp342, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Basilio, Leilanie & Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "Analyzing the Labor Market Activity of Immigrant Families in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 2988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore