Reflexive Governance and European Company Law
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Deakin & Ajit Singh, 2009.
"The Stock Market, the Market for Corporate Control and the Theory of the Firm: Legal and Economic Perspectives and Implications for Public Policy,"
Chapters,in: The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Deakin, Simon & Singh, Ajit, 2008. "The stock market, the market for corporate control and the theory of the firm: legal and economic perspectives and implications for public policy," MPRA Paper 53792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon deakin & Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Stock Market, the Market for Corporate Control and the Theory of the Firm: Legal and Economic Perspectives and Implications for Public Policy," Working Papers wp365, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsreflexive governance; company law; labour law; European Union;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2007-09-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.