Report NEP-LAW-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Mejía & Carlos Esteban Posada, "undated". "Cocaine Production and Trafficking: What do we know?," Borradores de Economia 444, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mathias M. Siems, 2007. "The End of Comparative Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp340, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Sonja Fagernäs & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2007. "Legal Origin, Shareholder Protection and the Stock Market: New Challenges from Time Series Analysis," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp343, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Simon Deakin, 2007. "Reflexive Governance and European Company Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp346, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2007. "Varieties of Capitalism and the Learning Firm: Corporate Governance and Labour in the Context of Contemporary Developments in European and German Company Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp347, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Pablo T Spiller & Rafael Gely, 2007. "Strategic Judicial Decision Making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001409, David K. Levine.
- Strulik, Holger, 2007. "Riding High - Success in Sports and the Rise of Doping Cultures," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-372, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Victor Matheson, 2007. "Sports and the Law: Using Court Cases to Teach Sports Economics," Working Papers 0706, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Pyle, William, 2007. "Organized business, political regimes and property rights across the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Halla, Martin, 2007. "Divorce and the Excess Burden of Lawyers," IZA Discussion Papers 2962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2007. "Mass Torts and the Incentives for Suit, Settlement, and Trial," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0713, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.