ON OPTIMAL LEGAL STANDARDS FOR COMPETITION POLICY: A GENERAL WELFARE-BASED ANALYSIS -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Isaac Ehrlich & Richard A. Posner, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of Legal Rulemaking," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 257-286, January.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2002. "Transaction Cost Economics, Antitrust Rules, and Remedies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 95-116, April.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:215-244. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2008. "Judicial Errors and Innovative Activity," Working Papers 337, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- John Vickers, 2007. "Competition Law and Economics: A Mid-Atlantic Viewpoint," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 3. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Matthias, 2017.
"Legal uncertainty as a welfare enhancing screen,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 274-289.
- Matthias Lang, 2014. "Legal Uncertainty as a Welfare Enhancing Screen," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Oct 2016.
- Matthias Lang, 2016. "Legal Uncertainty as a Welfare Enhancing Screen," CESifo Working Paper Series 6164, CESifo Group Munich.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Polo, Michele, 2014. "Antitrust, legal standards and investment," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-50.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2016.
"Legal uncertainty, competition law enforcement procedures and optimal penalties,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 255-282, April.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 2014. "Legal Uncertainty, Competition Law Enforcement Procedures and Optimal Penalties," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2014. "Legal Uncertainty, Competition Law Enforcement Procedures and Optimal Penalties," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201410, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Juwon Kwak, 2016. "Optimal antitrust enforcement: information cost and deterrent effect," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 371-391, April.
- Tim Reuter, 2016. "Private antitrust enforcement and the role of harmed parties in public enforcement," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 479-507, June.
- Shastitko, Andrey, 2014. "Effects of the Third Party Errors," Published Papers re9021, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:326-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2011. "Optimal Legal Standards in Antitrust: Traditional v. Innovative Industries," Working Papers 420, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:57:y:2009:i:3:p:410-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.