Designing Antitrust Rules for Assessing Unilateral Practices: A Neo-Chicago Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David S. Evans & A. Jorge Padilla, 2004. "Designing Antitrust Rules for Assessing Unilateral Practices: A Neo-Chicago Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0417, CEMFI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizalde, Abel & Repullo, Rafael, 2004.
"Economic and Regulatory Capital: What is the Difference?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abel Elizalde & Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Economic and Regulatory Capital. What Is the Difference?," Working Papers wp2004_0422, CEMFI.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet & Beatriz Domínguez, 2009.
"R& D in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A World of Small Innovations,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 539-551, April.
- Beatriz Domínguez & Juan José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005. "R&D in the pharmaceutical industry: A world of small innovations," Economics Working Papers 936, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Beatriz Domínguez & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2006. "R&D in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A World of Small Innovations," Working Papers wp2006_0601, CEMFI.
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2005. "Curing Sinus Headaches and Tying Law: An Empirical Analysis of Bundling Decongestants and Pain Relievers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1519, CESifo.
- Javier Díaz-Giménez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006.
"Flat Tax Reforms in the U.S.: A Boon for the Income Poor,"
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the U.S.: a Boon for the Income Poor," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 400, Society for Computational Economics.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the US: A Boon for the Income Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ceron, Jose A. & Suarez, Javier, 2006.
"Hot and Cold Housing Markets: International Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Cerón & Javier Suarez, 2006. "Hot and Cold Housing Markets: International Evidence," Working Papers wp2006_0603, CEMFI.
- David Encaoua & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "Politiques de la Concurrence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177629, HAL.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005.
"Regulation and Opportunism: How Much Activism Do We Need?,"
- Aleix Calveras & Juan José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005. "Regulation and opportunism: How much activism do we need?," Economics Working Papers 935, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2009.
"On Optimal Legal Standards For Competition Policy: A General Welfare‐Based Analysis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 410-437, September.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2008. "On Optimal Legal Standards for Competition Policy: A General Welfare-Based Analysis," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200812, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
More about this item
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2005-02-13 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.