Optimal Sequential Investigation Rules in Competition Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, May.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Richard A. Posner, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of Legal Rulemaking," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 257-286, January.
- Unknown & Michael Salinger & Dennis Carlton, 2007. "Economic Analysis of Competition Practices in the EU and the U.S.: A View from Chief Economists," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1995. "A Model of the Optimal Complexity of Legal Rules," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 150-163, April.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2002. "Transaction Cost Economics, Antitrust Rules, and Remedies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 95-116, April.
- Frank Mathewson & Ralph Winter, 1998. "The Law and Economics of Resale Price Maintenance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 57-84, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Budzinski & Isabel Ruhmer, 2010.
"Merger Simulation In Competition Policy: A Survey,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 277-319.
- Oliver Budzinski & Isabel Ruhmer, 2008. "Merger Simulation in Competition Policy: A Survey," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200807, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oliver Budzinski & Isabel Ruhmer, 2009. "Merger Simulation in Competition Policy: A Survey," Working Papers 82/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Haucap, Justus, 2010. "Eingeschränkte Rationalität in der Wettbewerbsökonomie," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 08, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2009. "Consumer welfare, total welfare and economic freedom: on the normative foundations of competition policy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 09/3, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2014. "How to deal with resale price maintenance: What can we learn from empirical results?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 343-368, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw Enforcement; Decision-Making; Competition Law; Antitrust Law;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2008-10-07 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:200816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .