Households' Willingness to Pay for "Green" Goods: Evidence from Patagonia's Introduction of Organic Cotton Sportswear
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baron David P & Agus Harjoto Maretno & Jo Hoje, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Corporate Social Performance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-48, August.
- Paul Pecorino, 2015. "Olson’s Logic of Collective Action at fifty," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 243-262, March.
- Sabyasachi Das, 2016. "Certification Under Oligopolistic Competition," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 251-271, September.
- Friedrichsen, Jana, 2013.
"Image concerns and the provision of quality,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior
SP II 2013-211, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Friedrichsen, Jana, 2014. "Image Concerns and the Provision of Quality," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100365, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2796-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douadia Bougherara & Carole Ropars-Collet & Jude Saint-Gilles, 2018. "Impact of private labels and information campaigns on organic and fair trade food demand," CEE-M Working Papers 18-09, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012.
"Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment,"
AICCON Working Papers
112-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," Working Papers 2013.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," CEU Working Papers 2012_12, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- Sengupta, Aditi, 2012.
"Investment in cleaner technology and signaling distortions in a market with green consumers,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 468-480.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2011. "Investment in Cleaner Technology and Signaling Distortions in a Market with Green Consumers," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Maretno Harjoto & Hoje Jo, 2015. "Legal vs. Normative CSR: Differential Impact on Analyst Dispersion, Stock Return Volatility, Cost of Capital, and Firm Value," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Vasileiou, Efi & Georgantzís, Nikolaos, 2015. "An experiment on energy-saving competition with socially responsible consumers: Opening the black box," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-10.
- Hagmann, Carmen & Semeijn, Janjaap & Vellenga, David B., 2015. "Exploring the green image of airlines: Passenger perceptions and airline choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 37-45.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1136-:d:103275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoyang Li & Yue Maggie Zhou, 2016. "Offshoring Pollution While Offshoring Production," Working Papers 16-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bryan Hong & Zhichuan Li & Dylan Minor, 2016. "Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation for Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 199-213, June.
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2015.
"Corporate Philanthropy and Productivity: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(8), pages 1795-1811, August.
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2014. "Corporate Philanthropy and Productivity: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4778, CESifo Group Munich.
- Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem, 2013. "Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1896-1903.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:90:y:2014:i:2:p:255-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:114-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Hong & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Choosing To Be "Good": How Managers Determine Their Impact on Financial and Social Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-011, Harvard Business School.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2016. "Green Premium, Ecolabel, and Environmental Damage," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-16, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Friedrichsen, Jana, 2016. "Signals sell: Designing a product line when consumers have social image concerns," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:203-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.