Does Sprawl Induce Affordable Housing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald L. Lerman & William J. Reeder, 1987. "The Affordability of Adequate Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 389-404.
- Yu-Hsin Tsai, 2005. "Quantifying Urban Form: Compactness versus 'Sprawl'," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(1), pages 141-161, January.
- Ozanne, Larry & Thibodeau, Thomas, 1983. "Explaining metropolitan housing price differences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Amy S. Bogdon & Ayse Can, 1997. "Indicators of Local Housing Affordability: Comparative and Spatial Approaches," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 43-80.
- Montgomery, Claire A., 1996. "A Structural Model of the U.S. Housing Market: Improvement and New Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 166-192, June.
- John I. Carruthers, 2002. "Fragmentation and Sprawl: Evidence from Interregional Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 312-340.
- Rothenberg, Jerome & Galster, George C. & Butler, Richard V. & Pitkin, John R., 1991. "The Maze of Urban Housing Markets," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226729510.
- George Galster, 1996. "William Grigsby and the Analysis of Housing Sub-markets and Filtering," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(10), pages 1797-1805, December.
- John I. Carruthers, 2002. "The Impacts of State Growth Management Programmes: A Comparative Analysis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(11), pages 1959-1982, October.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Steven Garasky, 2001. "Group living decisions as youths transition to adulthood," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 329-349.
- Green, Richard K., 1999.
"Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 144-159, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1997. "Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 97-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanessa Kuentz-Simonet & Amaury Labenne & Tina Rambonilaza, 2017. "Using ClustOfVar to Construct Quality of Life Indicators for Vulnerability Assessment Municipality Trajectories in Southwest France from 1999 to 2009," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 973-997, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:44:y:2013:i:4:p:631-649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.