Government regulation and changes in the affordable housing stock
This paper was presented at the conference "Policies to Promote Affordable Housing," cosponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and New York University's Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy, February 7, 2002. It was part of Session 2: Affordable Housing and the Housing Market.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001|
Web page: http://www.newyorkfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.ny.frb.org/rmaghome/staff_rp/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1983. "Housing Quality, Maintenance and Rehabilitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 467-494.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1981. "The short-run comparative statics of a rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 286-310, November.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-407, December.
- Coulson, N Edward & Bond, Eric W, 1990.
"A Hedonic Approach to Residential Succession,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Bond, E.W. & Coulson, N.E., 1988. "A Hedonic Approach To Residential Succession," Papers 2-88-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Bond, Eric W. & Coulson, N. Edward, 1989. "Externalities, filtering, and neighborhood change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 231-249, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2003:i:jun:p:45-62:n:v.9no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.