The improvement of housing conditions in post com-munist Germany â€“ Market Mechanisms and Subsidy Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braid, Ralph M., 1981. "The short-run comparative statics of a rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 286-310, November.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 1989. "Dynamic Housing Market Equilibrium with Taste Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers 834, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2003. "The Misallocation of Housing Under Rent Control," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1027-1046, September.
- Boss, Alfred & Rosenschon, Astrid, 2008. "Der Kieler Subventionsbericht: eine Aktualisierung," Kiel Discussion Papers 452/453, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arnott, Richard J. & Braid, Ralph M., 1997.
"A filtering model with steady-state housing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 515-546, August.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid, 1995. "A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 301., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Ralph M. Braid, 1995. "A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing," CESifo Working Paper Series 79, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Wei Wang, 2007. "An Examination of the Chinese Housing Market through the Lens of the DiPasquale- Wheaton Model: a Graphical Attempt," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 131-165.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1984. "The effects of government housing policies in a vintage filtering model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 272-296, November.
- Olsen, Edgar O, 1972. "An Econometric Analysis of Rent Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1081-1100, Nov.-Dec..
- Claus Michelsen & Dominik Weiss, 2010.
"What happened to the East German housing market? A historical perspective on the role of public funding,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 387-409.
- Michelsen, Claus & Weiß, Dominik, 2009. "What Happened to the East German Housing Market? – A Historical Perspective on the Role of Public Funding –," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Isaac F. Megbolugbe & Allen P. Marks & Mary B. Schwartz, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Housing Demand: A Critical Review," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 381-393.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .