Federal coordination of local housing demolition in the presence of filtering and migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Braid, Ralph M., 1981. "The short-run comparative statics of a rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 286-310, November.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, December.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999.
"A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Working Paper 739, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Glaeser Edward L & Gyourko Joseph, 2008. "The Case against Housing Price Supports," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 5(6), pages 1-8, October.
- Ito, Tamon, 2007. "Effects of quality changes in rental housing markets with indivisibilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 602-617, September.
- Ohls, James C., 1975. "Public policy toward low income housing and filtering in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 144-171, April.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, September.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, September.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2012. "Home Voters, House Prices, and the Political Economy of Zoning," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62069, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Ito, Tamon & Osawa, Yu-ichi, 2006. "Duality in comparative statics in rental housing markets with indivisibilities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 142-170, January.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Arnott, Richard & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1986. "Spatial aspects of housing quality, density, and maintenance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 190-217, March.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1984. "The effects of government housing policies in a vintage filtering model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 272-296, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing demolition; Policy coordination; Regional migration; Filtering; H73; D61; R21;
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:21:y:2014:i:3:p:375-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.