Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1997. "Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 547-580, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anas Alex & Arnott Richard J., 1993.
"Technological Progress in a Model of the Housing - Land Cycle,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 186-206, September.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1993. "Technological Progress In A Model Of The Housing Land Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 240, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1964. "Tax Deductibility of Economic Depreciation to Insure Invariant Valuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 604-604.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Ohls, James C., 1975. "Public policy toward low income housing and filtering in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 144-171, April.
- Barton A. Smith, 1976. "The Supply of Urban Housing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 389-405.
- Anas, Alex & Chu, Chaushie, 1984. "Discrete choice models and the housing price and travel to work elasticities of location demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 107-123, January.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1986. "The comparative statics of a filtering model of housing with two income groups," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 437-448, August.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1993. "A fall in construction costs can raise housing rents," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 221-224.
- Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Theory and estimation in the economics of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-116, July.
- Carlton, Dennis W. & Ferreira, Joseph Jr., 1977. "Selecting subsidy strategies for housing allowance programs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 221-247, July.
- Berkovec, James & Fullerton, Don, 1992.
"A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 390-429, April.
- James Berkovec & Don Fullerton, 1990. "A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 3505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibb, Kenneth, 2000. "Modelling Housing Choice and Demand in a Social Housing System: The Case of Glasgow," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt40j453z6, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Alexandra Kröll & Oliver Farhauer, 2016. "Examining homelessness in Germany: The impact of regional housing market conditions on homelessness in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 51-69, March.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 2004. "Moving costs, security of tenure and eviction," Urban/Regional 0408005, EconWPA.
- Alex Anas, 2003. "Taxes on Buildings and Land in a Dynamic Model of Real Estate Markets," Urban/Regional 0302004, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsincome tax; property tax; housing allowance; housing;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.