Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA|
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anas Alex & Arnott Richard J., 1993.
"Technological Progress in a Model of the Housing - Land Cycle,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 186-206, September.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1993. "Technological Progress In A Model Of The Housing Land Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 240, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Barton A. Smith, 1976. "The Supply of Urban Housing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 389-405.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1986. "The comparative statics of a filtering model of housing with two income groups," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 437-448, August.
- Anas, Alex & Chu, Chaushie, 1984. "Discrete choice models and the housing price and travel to work elasticities of location demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 107-123, January.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1993. "A fall in construction costs can raise housing rents," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 221-224.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Theory and estimation in the economics of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-116, July.
- Carlton, Dennis W. & Ferreira, Joseph Jr., 1977. "Selecting subsidy strategies for housing allowance programs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 221-247, July.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1964. "Tax Deductibility of Economic Depreciation to Insure Invariant Valuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 604-604.
- Berkovec, James & Fullerton, Don, 1992. "A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 390-429, April.
- James Berkovec & Don Fullerton, 1990. "A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 3505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
- Ohls, James C., 1975. "Public policy toward low income housing and filtering in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 144-171, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.