Duality in comparative statics in rental housing markets with indivisibilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ohls, James C., 1975. "Public policy toward low income housing and filtering in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 144-171, April.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1983. "Housing markets with indivisibilities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-50, January.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
- Hartwick, John & Schweizer, Urs & Varaiya, Pravin, 1976. "Comparative statics of a residential economy with several classes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 396-413, December.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid, 1995.
"A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
301., Boston College Department of Economics.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2002. "Existence and welfare properties of equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple divisible and indivisible commodities and linear production," Other publications TiSEM 5a5610bf-4f85-4a25-963c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Lierop, Johannes, 1982. "House price structure and market equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 272-289, May.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991.
"Urban Economic Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, December.
- Gerber, Robert I., 1985. "Existence and description of housing market equilibrium," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 383-401, August.
- Arnott, Richard & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1986. "Spatial aspects of housing quality, density, and maintenance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 190-217, March.
- Miyake, Mitsunobu, 1994. "Comparative statics of assignment markets with general utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 519-531, November.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1981. "The short-run comparative statics of a rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 286-310, November.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1984. "The effects of government housing policies in a vintage filtering model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 272-296, November.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- White, Michelle J., 1988. "Location choice and commuting behavior in cities with decentralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 129-152, September.
- Wheaton, William C., 1976. "On the optimal distribution of income among cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Haurin, Donald R., 1983. "The effect of reimbursement of worker's transport costs: The case of urban areas in Japan," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 205-215, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:142-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.