Comparative statics of assignment markets with general utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyake, Mitsunobu, 2003. "Precise computation of a competitive equilibrium of the discrete land market model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 721-743, October.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 2014.
"A graph theoretic approach to markets for indivisible goods,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 112-122.
- Andrew Caplin & John V. Leahy, 2010. "A Graph Theoretic Approach to Markets for Indivisible Goods," NBER Working Papers 16284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sai, Seiken, 2014. "The structure of competitive equilibria in an assignment market," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 42-49.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Ito, Tamon & Osawa, Yu-ichi, 2006. "Duality in comparative statics in rental housing markets with indivisibilities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 142-170, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:23:y:1994:i:6:p:519-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.