Fragmentation and Sprawl: Evidence from Interregional Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Bates, Timothy, 1997.
"Financing small business creation: The case of Chinese and Korean immigrant entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, pages 109-124.
- Timothy Bates, 1996. "Financing Small Business Creation: The Case of Chinese and Korean Immigrant Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 96-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leo van Wissen, 2000. "A micro-simulation model of firms: Applications of concepts of the demography of the firm," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 111-134.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social Polarization: A Comparison of Evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
- Audretsch, David B, 1991. "New-Firm Survival and the Technological Regime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, August.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social polarization: a comparison of evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miriam Hortas-Rico & Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ©, 2010.
"Does Urban Sprawl Increase the Costs of Providing Local Public Services? Evidence from Spanish Municipalities,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1513-1540, June.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers XREAP2008-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers 2008/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2013. "Land use regulation and intraregional population–employment interaction," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 671-693, December.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2007. "Economic and political determinants of urban expansion: Exploring the local connection," Working Papers 2007/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Licia Ferranna & Margherita Gerolimetto & Stefano Magrini, 2016. "Urban Governance Structure and Wage Disparities across US Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 2016:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2015.
"Sprawl, Blight, And The Role Of Urban Containment Policies: Evidence From U.S. Cities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 298-323, March.
- Miriam Hortas Rico, 2013. "Sprawl, blight and the role of urban containment policies. Evidence from US cities," Working Papers 2013/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Grassmueck, Georg & Goetz, Stephan J. & Shields, Martin, 2008. "Youth Out-Migration from Pennsylvania: The Roles of Government Fragmentation vs. the Beaten Path Effect," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1).
- Joshua Duke & Lori Lynch, 2007.
"Gauging support for innovative farmland preservation techniques,"
Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 123-155, June.
- Duke, Joshua M. & Lynch, Lori, 2006. "Gauging Support for Innovative Farmland Preservation Techniques," Working Papers 28586, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Vojnovic, Igor & Darden, Joe T., 2013. "Class/racial conflict, intolerance, and distortions in urban form: Lessons for sustainability from the Detroit region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 88-98.
- John I. Carruthers, 2012. "Land use regulation and regional form: a spatial mismatch?," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 8, pages 181-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Delattre, Laurence & Chanel, Olivier & Livenais, Cecile & Napoléone, Claude, 2015.
"Combining discourse analyses to enrich theory: The case of local land-use policies in South Eastern France,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 60-75.
- Laurence Delattre & Olivier Chanel & Cecile Livenais & Claude Napoleone, 2015. "Combining discourse analyses to enrich theory: The case of local land-use policies in South Eastern France," Post-Print hal-01456098, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:33:y:2002:i:3:p:312-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.