Group living decisions as youths transition to adulthood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Setsuya Fukuda, 2009. "Leaving the parental home in post-war Japan," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(30), pages 731-816, June.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2008.
"Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(2), pages 160-176, June.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008. "Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians," IZA Discussion Papers 3309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2008. "Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bohyun Jang & John Casterline & Anastasia Snyder, 2014. "Migration and marriage: Modeling the joint process," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(47), pages 1339-1366, April.
- Donald R. Haurin & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2007.
"The Influence of Household Formation on Homeownership Rates Across Time and Race,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 411-450, December.
- Donald Haurin & Stuart Rosenthal, 2007. "The Influence of Household Formation on Homeownership Rates across Time and Race," Working Papers 07-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Aurand, 2013. "Does Sprawl Induce Affordable Housing?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 631-649, December.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Steven Garasky, 2000. "Understanding the Employment Experiences and Migration Patterns of Rural Youth and Young Adults," JCPR Working Papers 143, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup living · household formation · home-leaving;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:14:y:2001:i:2:p:329-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .