The Impact of Real-Time Information on Choices During the Commute Trip: Evidence from a Travel Simulator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandra Bhat, 2001. "Modeling the Commute Activity-Travel Pattern of Workers: Formulation and Empirical Analysis," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Richard H. M. Emmerink & Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1996. "Endogenising demand for information in road transport," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 201-222.
- Noland, Robert B., 1997. "Commuter Responses to Travel Time Uncertainty under Congested Conditions: Expected Costs and the Provision of Information," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 377-406, May.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2004. "Search Theory and Commuting Behavior," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 391-418.
- Arentze, Theo & Hofman, Frank & Timmermans, Harry, 2004. "Predicting multi-faceted activity-travel adjustment strategies in response to possible congestion pricing scenarios using an Internet-based stated adaptation experiment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Jan Rouwendal & Erik Meijer, 2001. "Preferences for Housing, Jobs, and Commuting: A Mixed Logit Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 475-505.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Raney, Elizabeth A. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997.
"Behavioral response to congestion: identifying patterns and socio-economic differences in adoption,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 147-160, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Raney, Elizabeth A. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997. "Behavioral response to congestion: identifying patterns and socio-economic differences in adoption," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2v5869bd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Michael Anderson & Reginald Souleyrette, 2002. "Pseudo-dynamic travel model application to assess traveler information," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 307-319, August.
- Salomon, Ilan & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1997. "Coping with Congestion: Understanding the Gap Between Policy Assumptions and Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4bh3b670, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stopher, Peter R., 2004. "Reducing road congestion: a reality check," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 117-131, April.
- David Levinson, 2003. "The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems for Route Choice," Working Papers 200307, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 495-514, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004. "Reducing road congestion: a reality check--a comment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-184, April.
- Cervero, Robert, 1991. "Congestion, Growth and Public Choices," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt03b192b1, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaug-Ing Hsu & Chia-Wen Li, 2016. "Travel and Activity Choices for Transit Travelers at Terminals with Dynamic Information Provision," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 296-311, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:38:y:2007:i:4:p:523-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.