The Role Of Monitoring Of Corruption In A Simple Endogenous Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier & Gustavo Piga, 2009. "Corruption, growth and ethnolinguistic fractionalization: a theoretical model," Working Papers 57-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Jan 2010.
- Fan, C. Simon, 2006. "Kleptocracy and corruption," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 57-74, March.
- Philip Shaw & Marina‐Selini Katsaiti & Marius Jurgilas, 2011. "Corruption And Growth Under Weak Identification," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 264-275, January.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dimova, Ralitza & Saleh, Ahmad, 2010.
"Whither Corruption? A Quantitative Survey of the Literature on Corruption and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dimova, Ralitza & Saleh, Ahmad, 2010. "Whither Corruption? A Quantitative Survey of the Literature on Corruption and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishra, Ajit, 2006. "Persistence of corruption: some theoretical perspectives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 349-358, February.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Francis T. Lui, 1999. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Endogenous Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 270-293, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:46-63_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear two-step GMM estimators," IFS Working Papers W00/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Barreto, Raul A., 2000. "Endogenous corruption in a neoclassical growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-781, August.
- Auteri, Monica & Costantini, Mauro, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: The Case of the Italian Regions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 72-94.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2005.
"Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of growth?,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 69-97, January.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2005. "Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of growth?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7364, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Porter, Robert H & Zona, J Douglas, 1993. "Detection of Bid Rigging in Procurement Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 518-538, June.
- Jakob Svensson, 2005. "Eight Questions about Corruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 19-42, Summer.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John McMillan, 1991. "Dango: Japan'S Price-Fixing Conspiracies," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 201-218, November.
- Paolo Mauro, 2004.
"The Persistence of Corruption and Slow Economic Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(1), pages 1-1.
- Paolo Mauro, 2002. "The Persistence of Corruption and Slow Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Costantini, Mauro & Destefanis, Sergio, 2009. "Cointegration analysis for cross-sectionally dependent panels: The case of regional production functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 320-327, March.
- Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy & Emranul Haque, M., 2006.
"The incidence and persistence of corruption in economic development,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2447-2467, December.
- K Blackburn & N Bose & M E Haque, 2003. "The Incidence and Persistence of Corruption in Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 34, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- R. Cellini & A. Scorcu, 1995. "How many Italies?," Working Papers 215, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Harstad, Bård & Svensson, Jakob, 2011. "Bribes, Lobbying, and Development," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 105(01), pages 46-63, February.
- Tim Friehe, 2008. "Correlated payoffs in the inspection game: some theory and an application to corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 127-143, October.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "The economics of corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-203, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:51:y:2013:i:4:p:1972-1985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.