Dango: Japan'S Price-Fixing Conspiracies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Gorelkina, 2014. "Bidder Collusion and the Auction with Target Bids," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009.
"Effects of Transparency in Procurement Practices on Government Expenditure: A Case Study of Municipal Public Works,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(3), pages 267-285, May.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2008. "Effects of Transparency in Procurement Practices on Government Expenditure: A Case Study of Municipal Public Works," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-548, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Srabana Gupta, 2001. "The Effect of Bid Rigging on Prices: A Study of the Highway Construction Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(4), pages 451-465, December.
- Nihashi, M. & Saijo, T. & Une, M., 2000. "The Outsider and Sunk Cost Effects on 'Dango' in Public Procurement Bidding: An Experimental Analysis," ISER Discussion Paper 0514, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell, 2008. "Collusion With Persistent Cost Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 493-540, May.
- Srabana Gupta, 2002. "Competition and collusion in a government procurement auction market," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Porter, Robert H & Zona, J Douglas, 1993. "Detection of Bid Rigging in Procurement Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 518-538, June.
- Rieko Ishii, 2007.
"Collusion in Repeated Procurement Auction: a Study of Paving Market in Japan,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
07-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rieko Ishii, 2008. "Collusion in Repeated Procurement Auction: A Study of a Paving Market in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0710, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Coppier, Raffaella & Costantini, Mauro & Piga, Gustavo, 2009. "Do "Clean Hands" Ensure Healthy Growth? Theory and Practice in the Battle Against Corruption," Economics Series 238, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Alfons Van Marrewijk & Marcel B. Veenswijk, 2016. "Changing institutional practices in the Dutch construction industry," International Journal of Project Organisation and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 44-62.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:3:y:2007:i:1:p:1-47. is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavlov, Gregory, 2008. "Maximal loss from collusion in IPV symmetric auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 345-348, May.
- Baomin Dong, 2013. "Cost-Based Anti-dumping as a Repeated Game," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89, pages 95-105, June.
- Paul Klemperer, 2007. "Bidding Markets," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-47.
- Raffaella Coppier & Mauro Costantini & Gustavo Piga, 2013. "The Role Of Monitoring Of Corruption In A Simple Endogenous Growth Model," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 1972-1985, October.
- Jan Palguta, 2013. "Nonlinear Incentive Schemes and Corruption in Public Procurement: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp483, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:3:y:1991:i:3:p:201-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.