What Is The Probability Your Vote Will Make A Difference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2012.
"Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes,"
Working Paper Series
13012, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Christa Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," Working Papers 1205, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jennings, Colin & Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2013. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/162, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jennings, Colin & Carre, Ox & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Brunnschweiler, Christa N., 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-73, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Alexander K. Wagner, 2016. "Experimental Evidence on Expressive Voting," Discussion Papers 16-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Barton, Jared & Rodet, Cortney, 2015. "Are political statements only expressive? An experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 174-186.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0412-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Page & Paul Antoine-Chevalier, 2016. "Zoon politikon or homo oeconomicus ? How do people vote?," QuBE Working Papers 037, QUT Business School.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Jennings, Colin & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2014. "A study of expressive choice and strikes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 111-125.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:321-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.