Losing Control: Policy Space to Prevent and Mitigate Financial Crises in Trade and Investment Agreements
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 29 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 111 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JD|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7922 0300
Fax: +44 (0)20 7922 0399
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-6764
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0950-6764|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2005.
"Capital Controls: An Evaluation,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2005-19, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Anne van Aaken & Jürgen Kurtz, 2009. "Prudence or Discrimination? Emergency Measures, the Global Financial Crisis and International Economic Law," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 859-894, December.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar S. & Taylor, Ashley D., 2009.
"Thresholds in the process of international financial integration,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5149, The World Bank.
- Ayhan Kose, M. & Prasad, Eswar S. & Taylor, Ashley D., 2011. "Thresholds in the process of international financial integration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 147-179, February.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Ashley D. Taylor, 2009. "Thresholds in the Process of International Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 14916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Taylor, Ashley D., 2009. "Thresholds in the Process of International Financial Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 4133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Salacuse, Jeswald W., 2010. "The Law of Investment Treaties," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199206056, December.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Why Did Financial Globalization Disappoint?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 112-138, April.
- Nico Valckx, 2002.
"WTO Financial Services Commitments; Determinants and Impacton Financial Stability,"
IMF Working Papers
02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Valckx, Nico, 2004. "WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Jörg Mayer, 2009.
"Policy Space: What, for What, and Where?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 27(4), pages 373-395, 07.
- Ilene Grabel, 2003. "Averting crisis? Assessing measures to manage financial integration in emerging economies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 317-336, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:29:y:2011:i:4:p:387-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.