The Global Governance of Capital Flows: New Opportunities, Enduring Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valckx, Nico, 2004.
"WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Nico Valckx, 2002. "WTO Financial Services Commitments; Determinants and Impacton Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph P. Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2008.
"The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 413-430, August.
- Joseph P Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2005. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Economics Study Area Working Papers 84, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Ilan Noy & Joseph P. Joyce, 2007. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Working Papers 200706, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1982. "International regimes, transactions, and change: embedded liberalism in the postwar economic order," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 379-415, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Jeffrey M. Chwieroth, 2010. "Capital Ideas: The IMF and the Rise of Financial Liberalization," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9087.
- repec:aei:rpbook:52510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Gallagher & Guillermo Lagarda Cuevas & Jennifer Linares, 2017. "Capital Openness and Income Inequality: Smooth Sailing or Troubled Waters?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8589, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .