Averting crisis? Assessing measures to manage financial integration in emerging economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Akritas & Jouni Kuha & D. Wayne Osgood, 2002. "Rejoinder," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 30(3), pages 460-462, February.
- Terry Peach, 2002. "Interpreting Ricardo: a further reply to Sraffians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 381-391, May.
- Costabile, Lilia, 1983. "Natural Prices, Market Prices and Effective Demand in Malthus," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 144-170, June.
- Peach,Terry, 1993. "Interpreting Ricardo," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521260862, March.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2002. "Interpreting Ricardo: a rejoinder to Peach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 371-380, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:256-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Gallagher, 2011. "Regaining Control? Capital Controls and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers wp250, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- K.S. Jomo & Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment of Experiences From the 1990s and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers wp56, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Gerald EPSTEIN & Ilene GRABEL & JOMO K.S., 2004. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment Of Experiences From The 1990s And Lessons From The Future," G-24 Discussion Papers 27, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Grabel, Ilene, 2003. "The Revenue and Double Dividend Potential of Taxes on International Private Capital Flows and Securities Transactions," WIDER Working Paper Series 083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John T. Harvey, 2010. "Modeling financial crises: a schematic approach," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 61-82, October.
- Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques in Seven Developing Countries During the 1990s: Lessons for Policy Makers," Research Briefs rb2003-3, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha, Ph.D., 2016. "Macroeconomic Impact of International Reserves: Empirical Evidence from South Asia," NRB Working Paper 32/2016, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Kevin Gallagher, 2012. "The Myth of Financial Protectionism: The New (and old) Economics of Capital Controls," Working Papers wp278, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Nissanke, Machiko, 2003. "Revenue Potential of the Currency Transaction Tax for Development Finance: A Critical Appraisal," WIDER Working Paper Series 081, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moritz Cruz & Bernard Walters, 2008. "Is the accumulation of international reserves good for development?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 665-681, September.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012.
"Finansal Liberalizasyon ve Küresel Krizin Yapısal Nedenleri: Gelişmekte Olan Ülkeler İçin Dersler
[Financial Liberalization and the Structural Roots of the Global Crises: Lessons for Developing Cou," MPRA Paper 42422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George DeMartino, 2011. "Free Trade or Social Tariffs?," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policy and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: a proposal based on Keynes’ ideas and keynesian approach," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200806251450360, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bruno Coelho & Kevin Gallagher, 2010. "Capital Controls and 21st Century Financial Crises: Evidence from Colombia and Thailand," Working Papers wp213, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Shrestha, Prakash Kumar, 2013. "Banking Ssystems, central banks and international reserve accumulation in East Asian economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-29.
- Rachel A. Epstein & Martin Rhodes, 2014. "Banking Nationalism on the Road to Banking Union," KFG Working Papers p0061, Free University Berlin.
- Kevin P. Gallagher, 2011. "Losing Control: Policy Space to Prevent and Mitigate Financial Crises in Trade and Investment Agreements," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(4), pages 387-413, July.
- Ilene Grabel, 2015. "The rebranding of capital controls in an era of productive incoherence," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 7-43, February.
- Rumile Arana & Francisco A. Ramirez & Allan Wright, 2017. "Credit Risks and Monetary Policy within Caribbean Economies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8268, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:317-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .