Adoption And Productivity Impact Of Modern Rice Varieties In Bangladesh
- Mahabub HOSSAIN
- Manik L. BOSE
- Bazlul A. A. MUSTAFI
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0012-1533|
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John, 2016.
"Agriculture, nutrition and the green revolution in Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 122-131.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega D. & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Analysis of Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties in Eastern Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 695-706.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Monyo, Emmanuel & Siambi, Moses, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in rural Malawi," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126761, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2015. "Evidence of growth complementarity between agriculture and industry in developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-18.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2009. "The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 917, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Miss Fatima Khatun & Mohammed Ziaul Haider, 2016. "Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity," Journal of Agriculture and Crops, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(9), pages 87-93, 09-2016.
- Bola Awotide & Arega Alene & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Victor Manyong, 2015. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on asset ownership: the case of improved cassava varieties in Nigeria," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1239-1258, December.
- Das, V.K., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani & Joshi, Pramod K. & D'souza, Alwin, 2016. "Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 110-121.
- O.M. Joffre & S.A. Castine & M.J. Phillips & S. Senaratna Sellamuttu & D. Chandrabalan & P. Cohen, 2017. "Increasing productivity and improving livelihoods in aquatic agricultural systems: a review of interventions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(1), pages 39-60, February.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- John L. Fiedler & Keith Lividini, 2017. "Monitoring population diet quality and nutrition status with household consumption and expenditure surveys: suggestions for a Bangladesh baseline," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(1), pages 63-88, February.
- Anonymous & Gauchan, D. & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz & Bool-Emerick, M. & Hardy, B., 2012. "Patterns of Adoption of Improved Rice Varieties and Farm-Level Impacts in Stress-Prone Rainfed Areas in South Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164467.
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Mahabub Hossain & Steve Jones, 2011. "Rethinking Food Security Strategy: Self-sufficiency or Self-reliance," Working Papers id:3458, eSocialSciences.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2013. "Food Quality Changes and Implications: Evidence from the Rice Value Chain of Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-113.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2012. "Food quality changes and implications: Evidence from the rice value chain of Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125280, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L., 2015. "Demand for Complementary Financial and Technological Tools for Managing Drought Risk," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211909, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zug, Sebastian, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Mechanisation on Poverty Alleviation in a Seasonal Environment: a project evaluation from northern Bangladesh," IEE Working Papers 188, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & De Groote, Hugo, 2012. "Improved Maize Technologies and Welfare Outcomes In Smallholder Systems: Evidence From Application of Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 128004, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Mkandawire, Petros & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega, 2015. "Analysis of adoption and impacts of improved cassava varieties," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jorge Leonardo Rueda Gil, 2017. "Cambio tecnológico y mejoras en el bienestar de los caficultores en Colombia: el caso de las variedades resistentes a la roya," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015665, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:149-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed