Adoption And Productivity Impact Of Modern Rice Varieties In Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement," Papers 713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Hossain, Mahabub & Lewis, David & Bose, Manik L. & Chowdhury, Alamgir, 2003. "Rice research, technological progress, and impacts on the poor: the Bangladesh case (summary report)," EPTD discussion papers 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Agriculture, nutrition, and the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1423, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ris:badest:0576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khonje, Makaiko & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega D. & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Analysis of Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties in Eastern Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 695-706.
- Mahabub Hossain, 2007. "Technological progress for sustaining food-population balance: achievement and challenges," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 161-172, December.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2009. "The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 917, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John, 2016. "Agriculture, nutrition and the green revolution in Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 122-131.
- Bola Awotide & Arega Alene & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Victor Manyong, 2015. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on asset ownership: the case of improved cassava varieties in Nigeria," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1239-1258, December.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:549-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani & Joshi, Pramod K. & D'souza, Alwin, 2016. "Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 110-121.
- O.M. Joffre & S.A. Castine & M.J. Phillips & S. Senaratna Sellamuttu & D. Chandrabalan & P. Cohen, 2017. "Increasing productivity and improving livelihoods in aquatic agricultural systems: a review of interventions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(1), pages 39-60, February.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- Anonymous & Gauchan, D. & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz & Bool-Emerick, M. & Hardy, B., 2012. "Patterns of Adoption of Improved Rice Varieties and Farm-Level Impacts in Stress-Prone Rainfed Areas in South Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164467.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2013.
"Food Quality Changes and Implications: Evidence from the Rice Value Chain of Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-113.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2012. "Food quality changes and implications: Evidence from the rice value chain of Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125280, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L., 2015. "Demand for Complementary Financial and Technological Tools for Managing Drought Risk," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211909, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zug, Sebastian, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Mechanisation on Poverty Alleviation in a Seasonal Environment: a project evaluation from northern Bangladesh," IEE Working Papers 188, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L. & Kumar, Neha & Minocha, Sumedha, 2015. "Demand for complementary financial and technological tools for managing drought risk:," IFPRI discussion papers 1430, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jorge Leonardo Rueda Gil, 2017. "Cambio tecnológico y mejoras en el bienestar de los caficultores en Colombia: el caso de las variedades resistentes a la roya," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015665, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Monyo, Emmanuel & Siambi, Moses, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in rural Malawi," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126761, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2015. "Evidence of growth complementarity between agriculture and industry in developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-18.
- Miss Fatima Khatun & Mohammed Ziaul Haider, 2016. "Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity," Journal of Agriculture and Crops, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(9), pages 87-93, 09-2016.
- Das, V.K., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- John L. Fiedler & Keith Lividini, 2017. "Monitoring population diet quality and nutrition status with household consumption and expenditure surveys: suggestions for a Bangladesh baseline," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(1), pages 63-88, February.
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Mahabub Hossain & Steve Jones, 2011. "Rethinking Food Security Strategy: Self-sufficiency or Self-reliance," Working Papers id:3458, eSocialSciences.
- Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & De Groote, Hugo, 2012. "Improved Maize Technologies and Welfare Outcomes In Smallholder Systems: Evidence From Application of Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 128004, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Mkandawire, Petros & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega, 2015. "Analysis of adoption and impacts of improved cassava varieties," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:149-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.