Contact information of Crawford Fund
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cfcp02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.crawfordfund.org/home.html .
- 123937 Conclusions
by Peacock, Jim
- 123936 Maintaining Access to Modern Science to Serve the Poor: A Case Study with Rice
by Fischer, Ken S.
- 123935 Eyes Wide Shut!
by Gwynne, Beris & Binning, Parmjeet
- 123934 Harnessing People Power for Technology Uptake
by Nesbitt, Harry
- 123932 Governments’ Attitudes towards GM Food Crops and Developing World Agriculture
by Padolina, William G.
- 123931 Farmers’ Attitudes to GM Crops
by Montemayor, Raul Q.
- 123930 Consumer Attitudes to Genetically Modified Crops
by Sylvan, Louise
- 123929 Biotechnology and the Quest for Food Security: Panacea, Panoply or Palliative?
by Ryan, James G.
- 123928 Global Status of Genetically Modified Crops: Current Trends and Prospects
by Hautea, Randy A.
- 123927 Applications of Biotechnology: Genuine Benefits or Empty Promises?
by Dennis, Elizabeth S.
- 123926 Regenerating the Green Revolution
by Conway, Gordon
- 123925 Australia Recognises the Needs and the Issues
by Gallus, Chris
- 123924 Food for the Future: Opportunities for a Crowded Planet
by Fischer, Tim