Banks and German Corporate Governance: on the way to a capital market-based system?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Utpal Bhattacharya & Hazem Daouk, 2009.
"When No Law is Better Than a Good Law,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 577-627.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem, 2004. "When No Law is Better than a Good Law," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem, 2009. "When No Law is Better than a Good Law," Working Papers 51184, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dherment-Ferere, Isabelle & Köke, Jens & Renneboog, Luc, 2001. "Corporate monitoring by blockholders in Europe: empirical evidence of managerial disciplining in Belgium, France, Germany, and the UK," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Krahnen, Jan P. & Schmidt, Reinhard H. (ed.), 2004. "The German Financial System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Theurillat & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008. "The Impact of Institutional Investors on Corporate Governance: A View of Swiss Pension Funds in a Changing Financial Environment," GRET Publications and Working Papers 12-08, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Noriyuki Tsunogaya & Parmod Chand, 2012. "The Complex Equilibrium Paths towards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the Anglo-American Model: The Case of Japan," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 2, pages 117-137, December.
- repec:spt:fininv:v:6:y:2017:i:2:f:6_2_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lippert, Inge, 2008. "Perspektivenverschiebungen in der Corporate Governance: Neuere Ansätze und Studien der Corporate-Governance-Forschung," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2008-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ernstberger, Jürgen & Vogler, Oliver, 2008. "Analyzing the German accounting triad -- "Accounting Premium" for IAS/IFRS and U.S. GAAP vis-à-vis German GAAP?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 339-386, December.
- Marlene Davies & Bernadette Schlitzer, 2008. "The impracticality of an international “one size fits all” corporate governance code of best practice," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(6), pages 532-544, June.
- Olga Taranenko, 2008. "Systems of Corporate Control," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(2).
- Gerum Elmar & Mölls Sascha H., 2013. "Corporate Governance-Systeme und Unternehmensfinanzierung - Empirische Befunde für deutsche Großunternehmen / Corporate Governance-Systems and Corporate Financing – Empirical Evidence for large corpor," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 195-220, January.
- Weber, Anke, 2009.
"An empirical analysis of the 2000 corporate tax reform in Germany: Effects on ownership and control in listed companies,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Weber, A., 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of the 2000 Corporate Tax Reform in Germany: Effects on Ownership and Control in Listed Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:13:y:2005:i:3:p:397-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.