The Impact of Institutional Investors on Corporate Governance: A View of Swiss Pension Funds in a Changing Financial Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2006. "The transformation of the German financial system," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(4), pages 431-456.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2005. "Banks and German Corporate Governance: on the way to a capital market-based system?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 397-407, May.
- Thierry Theurillat & Jose Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008.
"Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992--2005),"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 189-212, December.
- Thierry Theurillat & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2010. "Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992–2005)," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-10, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2005. "Increased Capital Mobility/Liquidity and its Repercussions at Regional Level," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-05, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- repec:nct:journl:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Livi & Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. The Photovoltaic Industry in Western Switzerland : The Emergence of a Multi-Local Valuation Milieu," GRET Publications and Working Papers 04-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance Industry; Territorial Economy; Swiss Pension Funds; Institutional Investors; Corporate Governance;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:12-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .