The Impact of Institutional Investors on Corporate Governance: A View of Swiss Pension Funds in a Changing Financial Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2006. "The transformation of the German financial system," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(4), pages 431-456.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2005. "Banks and German Corporate Governance: on the way to a capital market-based system?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 397-407, May.
- Thierry Theurillat & Jose Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008.
"Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992--2005),"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 189-212, December.
- Thierry Theurillat & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2010. "Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992–2005)," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-10, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2005. "Increased Capital Mobility/Liquidity and its Repercussions at Regional Level," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-05, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- repec:nct:journl:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009.
"The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 313-334, July.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009. "The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds," GRET Publications and Working Papers 07-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Christian Livi & Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. The Photovoltaic Industry in Western Switzerland : The Emergence of a Multi-Local Valuation Milieu," GRET Publications and Working Papers 04-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance Industry; Territorial Economy; Swiss Pension Funds; Institutional Investors; Corporate Governance;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:12-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.