The transformation of the German financial system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ordás Criado, C. & Valente, S. & Stengos, T., 2011.
"Growth and pollution convergence: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 199-214, September.
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Simone Valente & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "Growth and Pollution Convergence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1106, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- C. OrdÃ¡s Criado & S. Valente & T. Stengos, 2011. "Growth and Pollution Convergence: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper series 33_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna, 2010.
"Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions in the EU: Legend or reality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1364-1373, November.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2010. "Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions in the EU: Legend or reality?," Post-Print halshs-00721583, HAL.
- William Brock & M. Taylor, 2010. "The Green Solow model," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchene, 2009.
"Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 75(4), pages 461-501.
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchene, 2009. "Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchêne, 2009. "Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310533, HAL.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "The impact of high government debt on economic growth and its channels: An empirical investigation for the euro area," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1392-1405.
- Ordás Criado, C. & Grether, J.-M., 2011.
"Convergence in per capita CO2 emissions: A robust distributional approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 637-665, September.
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Jean-Marie Grether, 2010. "Convergence in per capita CO2 emissions: a robust distributional approach," CEPE Working paper series 10-70, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Theurillat & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008. "The Impact of Institutional Investors on Corporate Governance: A View of Swiss Pension Funds in a Changing Financial Environment," GRET Publications and Working Papers 12-08, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Flögel, Franz, 2014. "Call for a Spatial Classification of Banking Systems through the Lens of SME Finance - Decentralized versus Centralized Banking in Germany as an Example," IAT Discussion Papers 14/01, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Flögel, Franz, 2016. "Distance and Modern Banks' Lending to SMEs: Decentralised versus Centralised Banking in Germany," IAT Discussion Papers 16/01, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Flögel, Franz, 2014. "Call for a Spatial Classification of Banking Systems through the Lens of SME Finance - Decentralized versus Centralized Banking in Germany as an Example," EconStor Preprints 97512, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking system; financial system; corporate governance; Germany;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_164_0431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.