Pension Fund Capitalism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-40, LISER.
- Ludovic Halbert & John Henneberry & Fotis Mouzakis, 2014. "Finance, Business Property and Urban and Regional Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 421-424, March.
- Thierry Theurillat & Jose Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008.
"Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992--2005),"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 189-212, December.
- Thierry Theurillat & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2010. "Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992–2005)," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-10, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Karwowski, Ewa & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2016.
"Financialisation in Emerging Economies: A Systematic Overview and Comparison with Anglo-Saxon Economies,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2016-11, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Ewa Karwowski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016. "Financialisation in emerging economies: a systematic overview and comparison with Anglo-Saxon economies," Working Papers PKWP1616, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Martin Gold, 2010. "Fiduciary Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13813, April.
- Ortiz Horacio, 2015. "A Comment on “The Institutional Transformation of China’s Stock Exchanges: A Comparative Perspective” by Kay Lyu (AEL: A CONVIVIUM, 2015)," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 91-97, March.
- Ewa Karwowski & Mimoza Shabani & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"Financialisation: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study,"
PKWP1619, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Karwowski, Ewa & Shabani, Mimoza & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Financialization: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Barajas, Adolfo & Catalán, Mario, 2015. "Market discipline and conflicts of interest between banks and pension funds," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 411-440.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hachigian Heather, 2015. "Ambiguity, discretion and ethics in Norway’s sovereign wealth fund," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Clark Gordon L. & Monk Ashby, 2012. "Modernity, Imitation, and Performance: Sovereign Funds in the Gulf," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Alda, Mercedes, 2017. "The relationship between pension funds and the stock market: Does the aging population of Europe affect it?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 83-97.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:1:p:18-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horacio Ortiz, 2012. "Anthropology – of the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:257-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortiz, Horacio, 2009. "Investors and efficient markets: The everyday imaginaries of investment management," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 11(1), pages 34-40.
- repec:zbw:esmono:157976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heeg Susanne, 2009. "Wie Phönix aus der Asche?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1-2), pages 129-137, October.
- Tessa Hebb & Rajiv Sharma, 2014. "New Finance for America's Cities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 485-500, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199240487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.