The Complex Equilibrium Paths towards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the Anglo-American Model: The Case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baker & Yuri Biondi & Qiushong Zhang, 2010. "Disharmony in international accounting standards setting: The Chinese approach to accounting for business combinations," Post-Print hal-00565498, HAL.
- Doupnik, Timothy S. & Riccio, Edson Luiz, 2006. "The influence of conservatism and secrecy on the interpretation of verbal probability expressions in the Anglo and Latin cultural areas," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 237-261.
- Benston, George J. & Bromwich, Michael & Litan, Robert E. & Wagenhofer, Alfred, 2006. "Worldwide Financial Reporting: The Development and Future of Accounting Standards," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195305838.
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2005. "Banks and German Corporate Governance: on the way to a capital market-based system?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 397-407, May.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H & Spindler, Gerald, 2002.
"Path Dependence, Corporate Governance and Complementarity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 311-333, Winter.
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Gerald Spindler, 2002. "Path Dependence, Corporate Governance and Complementarity," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 27, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 1997. "Corporate Ownership And Control In The U.K., Germany, And France," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(4), pages 30-45.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Marcel Tyrell, 2005. "Information Theory and the Role of Intermediaries in Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 142, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Suzanne J. Konzelmann, 2005. "Varieties of Capitalism: Production and Market Relations in the USA and Japan," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 593-603, December.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:2:p:107-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junichi Chiba, 2001. "The designing of corporate accounting law in Japan after the Second World War," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 311-330.
- Masato Kikuya, 2001. "International harmonization of Japanese accounting standards," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 349-368.
- Doupnik, Timothy S. & Richter, Martin, 2003. "Interpretation of uncertainty expressions: a cross-national study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 15-35, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Convergence of Financial Reporting; International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); Japanese Accounting System;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:tjrevi:dec2012:v:2:p:117-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TJAR Editorial Office) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.