The Case for Economic and Accounting Dualism: Towards Reconciling the Japanese Accounting System with the Global Trend of Fair Value Accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biondi Yuri, 2011.
"The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-49, January.
- Yuri Biondi, 2011. "The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution," Post-Print hal-00561894, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:2:p:107-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:4:p:279-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondi, Yuri & Rebérioux, Antoine, 2012.
"The governance of intangibles: Rethinking financial reporting and the board of directors,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 279-293.
- Yuri Biondi & Antoine Rebérioux, 2008. "The governance of intangibles: Rethinking financial reporting and the Board of directors," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yuri Biondi & Antoine Reberioux, 2009. "The Governance of Intangibles: rethinking financial reporting and the Board of Directors," Post-Print hal-00401966, HAL.
- Richard Baker & Yuri Biondi & Qiushong Zhang, 2010. "Disharmony in international accounting standards setting: The Chinese approach to accounting for business combinations," Post-Print hal-00565498, HAL.
- Doupnik, Timothy S. & Riccio, Edson Luiz, 2006. "The influence of conservatism and secrecy on the interpretation of verbal probability expressions in the Anglo and Latin cultural areas," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 237-261.
- Michael Bromwich & Richard Macve & Shyam Sunder, 2010. "Hicksian Income in the Conceptual Framework," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(3), pages 348-376.
- Robert Boyer, 2007. "Assessing the impact of fair value upon financial crises," Post-Print hal-00812978, HAL.
- Ijiri, Yuji, 2005. "US accounting standards and their environment: A dualistic study of their 75-years of transition," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 255-279.
- Doupnik, Timothy S. & Richter, Martin, 2003. "Interpretation of uncertainty expressions: a cross-national study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Yuri Biondi & Tomo Suzuki, 2007. "Socio-Economic impacts of international accounting standards : an introduction," Post-Print halshs-00258291, HAL.
- Jiang, Li & Kim, Jeong-Bon, 2000. "Cross-Corporate ownership, information asymmetry and the usefulness of accounting performance measures in Japan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 85-98, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukui Yoshitaka, 2011. "The Imagined Dichotomy of Accounting versus Economic Income Concepts," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-15, October.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:12:y:2016:i:1:p:73-88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:1:y:2011:i:2:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.