Corporate Ownership And Control In The U.K., Germany, And France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999.
"Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises:le cas Krupp-Thyssen,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 2(1), pages 117-143, March.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises:le cas Krupp - Thyssen," Working Papers CREGO 0990302, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Évolution institutionnelle, schémas mentaux et gouvernement des entreprises : le cas Krupp - Thyssen," Post-Print halshs-00748139, HAL.
- Galariotis, Emilios C. & Rong, Wu & Spyrou, Spyros I., 2015.
"Herding on fundamental information: A comparative study,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 589-598.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Spyros I. Spyrou & Wu Rong, 2015. "Herding on fundamental information: A comparative study," Post-Print hal-01092519, HAL.
- Nikolay Trifinov Naydenov, 2005. "Changes in the Japanese Postwar Corporate Governance System in the 1990s," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 124-150.
- Pablo de Andrés-Alonso & Valentín Azofra-Palenzuela & Juan A. Rodríguez-Sanz, 2000. "Endeudamiento, oportunidades de crecimiento y estructura contractual: un contraste empírico para el caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 641-679, September.
- Noriyuki Tsunogaya & Parmod Chand, 2012. "The Complex Equilibrium Paths towards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the Anglo-American Model: The Case of Japan," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 2, pages 117-137, December.
- Dennis Leech, 2001. "Shareholder Voting Power and Corporate Governance: A Study of Large British Companies," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 27, pages 33-54.
- Manow, Philip, 2001. "Globalization, corporate finance, and coordinated capitalism: Pension finance in Germany and Japan," MPIfG Working Paper 01/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ansari, Iram Fatima & Goergen, Marc & Mira, Svetlana, 2014. "The determinants of the CEO successor choice in family firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 6-25.
- Faccio, Mara & Lasfer, M. Ameziane, 2000. "Do occupational pension funds monitor companies in which they hold large stakes?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-110, March.
- Ernstberger, Jürgen & Vogler, Oliver, 2008. "Analyzing the German accounting triad -- "Accounting Premium" for IAS/IFRS and U.S. GAAP vis-à-vis German GAAP?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 339-386, December.
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Yang, Shuai, 2015. "The impact of institutional investors on mergers and acquisitions in the United Kingdom," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 547-561.
- Adam Samborski, 2011. "Financial crisis and corporate governance (Kryzys finansowy a nadzor korporacyjny)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(31), pages 233-256.
- Pablo de Andres Alonso & Felix J. Lopez Iturriaga & Juan A. Rodriguez Sanz, 2005. "Financial decisions and growth opportunities: a Spanish firm's panel data analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 391-407.
- Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit & Wright, Jim, 2005. "The international evidence on performance and equity ownership by insiders, blockholders, and institutions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 171-191, April.
- Suto, Megumi, 2000. "New development in the Japanese corporate governance in the 1990s - the role of corporate pension funds," HWWA Discussion Papers 100, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2001.
"Controlling shareholders and corporate value: Evidence from Thailand,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 323-362, August.
- Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2001. "Controlling Shareholders and Corporate Value: Evidence from Thailand," CEI Working Paper Series 2001-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rajaa Mtanios & Mathieu Paquerot, 1999. "Structure de propriété et sous-performance des firmes:une étude empirique sur le marché au comptant, le règlement mensuel et le second marché," Working Papers CREGO 0991202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- John Armour & B.R. Cheffins & D.A. Skeel Jr., 2002. "Corporate Ownership Structure and the Evolution of Bankruptcy Law in the US and UK," Working Papers wp226, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2001. "Ownership Concentration, 'Private Benefits of Control' and Debt Financing," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 4, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:9:y:1997:i:4:p:30-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.