Why has Irish Social Partnership Survived?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anke Hassel, 2003. "The Politics of Social Pacts," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 707-726, December.
- Lucio Baccaro, 2003. "What is Alive and What is Dead in the Theory of Corporatism," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 683-706, December.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2006. "Politics and Social Partnership - Flexible Network Governance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 343-374.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147, June.
- Lois Recascino Wise, 1993. "Whither Solidarity? Transitions in Swedish Public-Sector Pay Policy," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 75-95, March.
- Crouch, Colin, 2005. "Capitalist Diversity and Change: Recombinant Governance and Institutional Entrepreneurs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286652, June.
- Paul Teague, 2006. "Social Partnership and Local Development in Ireland: The Limits to Deliberation," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 421-443, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:480573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Freyssinet, 2011. "L'impact de la crise économique sur les modes de production des normes de la relation d'emploi : l'exemple de six pays d'Europe occidentale," Post-Print halshs-00804884, HAL.
- James Wickham, 2011. "After the party's over: The Irish employment model and the paradoxes of non-learning," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp367, IIIS.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:456758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "Fiscal Politics In Time: Pathways to Fiscal Consolidation, 1980-2012," Working Papers 201228, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- McSweeney Brendan & Brown Donna & Iliopoulou Stravroula, 2016. "Claiming too much, delivering too little: testing some of Hofstede’s generalisations," The Irish Journal of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 35(1), pages 34-57, April.
- Freyssinet, Jacques., 2010. "Les réponses tripartites à la crise économique dans les principaux pays d'Europe occidentale," ILO Working Papers 994567583402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:460361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:47:y:2009:i:1:p:55-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.