On the Determinants of Shift Work and Overtime Work: Evidence from German Establishment Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1995.
"Labor Adjustment under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and the United States,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Friedrich Buttler & Wolfgang Franz & Ronald Schettkat & David Soskice (ed.), Institutional Frameworks and Labor Market Performance: Comparative Views on the U.S. and German Economies, pages 285-315
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Susan N. Houseman & Katharine G. Abraham, 1993. "Labor Adjustment Under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and The United States," NBER Working Papers 4548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan N. Houseman & Katharine G. Abraham, 1994. "Labor Adjustment Under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and the United States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-26, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1996. "Workdays, Workhours, and Work Schedules: Evidence for the United States and Germany," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number www, November.
- Hart,Robert A., 2004. "The Economics of Overtime Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521801423, March.
- Betancourt,Roger R. & Clague,Christopher K., 2008. "Capital Utilization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521070287, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Kornelius Kraft, 2010.
"Teamwork And Intra-Firm Wage Dispersion Among Blue-Collar Workers,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 404-429, September.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "Teamwork and Intra-Firm Wage Dispersion among Blue-Collar Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 3291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "Research on Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining in Germany: The Contribution of Labor Economics," Research Papers in Economics 2015-10, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "Nonunion Worker Representation and the Closure of Establishments: German Evidence on the Role of Moderating Factors," Research Papers in Economics 2010-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2013. "Der Beitrag der Arbeitsmarktökonomik zur Erforschung von Gewerkschaften und Tarifvertragsbeziehungen in Deutschland," Research Papers in Economics 2013-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2018.
"The adoption and termination of profit sharing for employees: does management’s attitude play a role?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 108-127, January.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2016. "The Adoption and Termination of Profit Sharing for Employees: Does Management's Attitude Play a Role?," Research Papers in Economics 2016-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Sabrina Jeworrek, 2016. "Paid Vacation Use - The Role of Works Councils," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201601, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Verena Dill & Uwe Jirjahn, 2013. "Foreign Owners and the Quality of Industrial Relations in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2013-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser, 2013.
"Active Owners and the Failure of Newly Adopted Works Councils,"
Research Papers in Economics
2013-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2013. "Active owners and the failure of newly adopted works councils," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Damian Raess & Brian Burgoon, 2015. "Flexible Work and Immigration in Europe," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 94-111, March.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:2:p:143-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Müller, Steffen & Stegmaier, Jens, 2017. "Why is there resistance to works councils in Germany? An economic perspective," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:133-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.