Divergence in Part-Time Work in New Zealand, the Netherlands and Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilthagen, Ton, 1998. "Flexicurity: A new paradigm for labour market policy reform?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 98-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2013.
"The effect of receiving supplementary UI benefits on unemployment duration,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 122-133.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," Working Papers 09-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The effect of receiving supplementary UI benefits on unemployment duration," Working Papers 1, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 3920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Síle O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007.
"The part-time wage penalty in European countries: how large is it for men?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 571-603, October.
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007. "The part-time wage penalty in European countries: how large is it for men?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8555, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- O'Dorchai, Síle & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois, 2007. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty in European Countries: How Large Is It for Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 2591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wadensjö, Eskil, 2006. "Part-Time Pensions and Part-Time Work in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 2273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chad Steinberg & Masato Nakane, 2012. "Can Women Save Japan?," IMF Working Papers 12/248, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:42:y:2004:i:4:p:637-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.