Part-Time Pensions and Part-Time Work in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis LATULIPPE & John TURNER, 2000. "Partial retirement and pension policy in industrialized countries," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(2), pages 179-195, June.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1984.
"Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(3), pages 403-415, April.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1981. "Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 2004. "Do Pensions Impede Phased Retirement?," IZA Discussion Papers 1353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Linda S. Ghent, 2003. "Phasing Into Retirement," NBER Working Papers 9779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:02:p:251-267_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven G. Allen, 2004. "The Value of Phased Retirement," NBER Working Papers 10531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Rasmussen & Jens Lind & Jelle Visser, 2004. "Divergence in Part-Time Work in New Zealand, the Netherlands and Denmark," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 637-658, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski, january.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Kluth, Sebastian & Kutlu Koc, Vesile & Goll, Nicolas, 2015. "Internationale Evidenz zu flexiblen ÃœbergÃ¤ngen in den Ruhestand," MEA discussion paper series 201505, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2015.
"Gradual Retirement, Financial Incentives, and Labour Supply of Older Workers: Evidence from a Stated Preference Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsayed A.E.A. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D. & Montizaan R.M., 2015. "Gradual retirement, financial incentives, and labour supply of older workers: Evidence from a stated preference analysis," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Eric Bonsang & Arthur Soest, 2012.
"Satisfaction with Job and Income Among Older Individuals Across European Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 227-254, January.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Songül Tolan, 2015. "Die Flexibilisierung des Rentenübergangs in Deutschland," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 82, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tunga Kantarci & Arthur Soest, 2008. "Gradual Retirement: Preferences and Limitations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 113-144, June.
- Pettersson, Jan, 2011. "Instead of Bowling Alone? Unretirement of Old-Age Pensioners," Working Paper Series 2011:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply; older workers; part-time pension; part-time work;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .