The Impact of a Phased Retirement Program: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis LATULIPPE & John TURNER, 2000. "Partial retirement and pension policy in industrialized countries," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(2), pages 179-195, June.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1984.
"Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(3), pages 403-415, April.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1981. "Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Linda S. Ghent, 2004. "Phasing into Retirement," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 112-127, October.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 2004. "Do Pensions Impede Phased Retirement?," IZA Discussion Papers 1353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tunga Kantarci & Arthur Soest, 2008. "Gradual Retirement: Preferences and Limitations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 113-144, June.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Linda S. Ghent, 2003. "Phasing Into Retirement," NBER Working Papers 9779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2007. "Future Social Security Entitlements and the Retirement Decision," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 234-246, May.
- Steven G. Allen, 2004. "The Value of Phased Retirement," NBER Working Papers 10531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Kluth, Sebastian & Kutlu Koc, Vesile & Goll, Nicolas, 2015. "Internationale Evidenz zu flexiblen ÃœbergÃ¤ngen in den Ruhestand," MEA discussion paper series 201505, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
More about this item
Keywordspart-time work; part-time pension; older workers; labour supply;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-07-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .