Sustainable capitalism: Full-employment flexicurity growth with real wage rigidities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Toichiro Asada & Peter Flaschel & Alfred Greiner & Christian Proano, 2010. "Sustainable Capitalism: Full-Employment Flexicurity Growth with Real Wage Rigidities," IMK Working Paper 5-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilthagen, Ton, 1998. "Flexicurity: A new paradigm for labour market policy reform?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 98-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- H. Rose, 1967. "On the Non-Linear Theory of the Employment Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 153-173.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"Flexicurity: Labour Market Performance in Denmark,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(3), pages 389-429, September.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – labour market performance in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rhein, Thomas & Stamm, Melanie, 2006. "Niedriglohnbeschäftigung in Deutschland : deskriptive Befunde zur Entwicklung seit 1980 und Verteilung auf Berufe und Wirtschaftszweige," IAB-Forschungsbericht 200612, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-176.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred, 2009. "Employment cycles and minimum wages. A macro view," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 279-287, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexicurity Employer of first resort Solovian growth Company pension funds Sustainability;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:77:y:2011:i:3:p:248-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.