Employment cycles and minimum wages. A macro view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:201:y:1986:i:3:p:222-228:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-176.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asada, Toichiro & Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred & Proaño, Christian R., 2011.
"Sustainable capitalism: Full-employment flexicurity growth with real wage rigidities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 248-264, March.
- Toichiro Asada & Peter Flaschel & Alfred Greiner & Christian Proano, 2010. "Sustainable Capitalism: Full-Employment Flexicurity Growth with Real Wage Rigidities," IMK Working Paper 5-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred, 2012. "Flexicurity Capitalism: Foundations, Problems, and Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751587.
- repec:sum:sjbmms:2018:p:93-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Matsuyama, Jun & Sako, Kazumitsu, 2013.
"The macroeconomic effects of the wage gap between regular and non-regular employment and of minimum wages,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 61-72.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Jun Matsuyama & Kazumitsu Sako, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of the Wage Gap between Regular and Non-Regular Employment and Minimum Wages," Discussion papers e-12-003, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- repec:sum:sjbmms:2019:p:6-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Malikane, Christopher, 2014. "Segmented Labor Markets and the Distributive Cycle: A Roadmap towards Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 62832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributive growth cycles Unemployment insurance Minimum wages Wage-share error correction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:20:y:2009:i:4:p:279-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.