The Structure of Keynesian Macrodynamics: A Framework for Future Research
This paper integrates a number of traditional but partial insights of Keynesian macrotheory into a consistent whole, with all budget restrictions of all sectors carefully specified, a complete set of stock-flow interactions and the construction of a unique interior steady state. We provide detailed representations of the many feedback chains and their interaction that are present in the model. The paper provides proper foundations of a detailed analysis of the important macroeconomi features that characterize modern large economies.
|Date of creation:||01 May 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +61 2 9514 7777
Fax: +61 2 9514 7711
Web page: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/uts-business-school/finance
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobin, James, 1975.
"Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- PLASMANS, Joseph & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN POECK, André & MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2002. "The unemployment benefit system and wage flexibility in EMU: time-varying evidence in five countries," Working Papers 2002020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Wells, Graeme, 2003.
"The Dynamics Of Keynesian Monetary Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-475, June.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999.
"Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003.
"Wage and Price Phillips Curves An empirical analysis of destabilizing wage-price spirals,"
2003-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig & Peter Flaschel, 2003. "Wage and Price Phillips Curves An empirical analysis of destabilizing wage-price spirals," Economics Series Working Papers 2003-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & G. Gong & Willi Semmler, 2002. "Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Complex Dynamics and Monetary Policy in a Keynesian Macro Model," Working Paper Series 120, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 1998. "Dynamics Of Natural Rates Of Growth And Employment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 345-368, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.