Why do Agricultural Credit Cooperatives Merge? The Portuguese Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabo, Paula & Rebelo, Joao, 2006. "Governance Control Mechanisms in Portuguese Agricultural Credit Cooperatives," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25338, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jos Bijman Jan Brusselaers & Krijn Poppe & Tomas Garcia Azcarate, 2014. "Dp Policy Measures Impact the Position and Performance of Farmers' Cooperatives in the EU?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 531-553, December.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Cabo, Paula & Rebelo, Joao, 2005. "Governance Control Mechanisms in Portuguese Agricultural Credit Cooperatives," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24623, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gregory McKee & Albert Kagan, 2016. "Determinants of recent structural change for small asset U.S. credit unions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 775-795, October.
- Gabriel J. Power & Victoria Salin & John L. Park, 2012. "Strategic options associated with cooperative members' equity," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 48-67, March.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri & Fabiola Spiniello, 2017. "Are mergers among cooperative banks worth a dime? Evidence on post-M&A efficiency in Italy," CERBE Working Papers wpC18, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:76:y:2005:i:3:p:491-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.