Governance Control Mechanisms in Portuguese Agricultural Credit Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & CampbellII, Terry L., 2000. "Restructuring the Japanese banking system Has Japan gone far enough?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 197-218.
- Blackwell, David W. & Brickley, James A. & Weisback, Michael S., 1994. "Accounting information and internal performance evaluation : Evidence from Texas banks," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 331-358, May.
- Kevin Davis, 2001. "Credit Union Governance and Survival of the Cooperative Form," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 197-210, April.
- Paula Cabo & Joao Rebelo, 2005. "Why do Agricultural Credit Cooperatives Merge? The Portuguese Experience," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(3), pages 491-516, September.
More about this item
Keywordscooperatives; credit; governance; multinomial logit; Agricultural Finance; D23; L29 ;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.