Trendy rozwojowe franchisingu w Polsce i Europie / Franchising development trends in Poland and Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141391_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew W. K. Farlow, 2016. "The economics of global health: an assessment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-20.
- Sai Liang & Sen Guo & Joshua P. Newell & Shen Qu & Yu Feng & Anthony S.F. Chiu & Ming Xu, 2016. "Global Drivers of Russian Timber Harvest," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 20(3), pages 515-525, June.
- di Mauro,Filippo & Dees,StÃ©phane & McKibbin,Warwick J. (ed.), 2009. "Globalisation, Regionalism and Economic Interdependence," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521886062, August.
- Wipo, 2016. "Global Innovation Index 2016," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2016:gii, December.
- Kravchenko S.O. & Prystaiko V.V., 2016. "Global Crises And Managerial Mechanisms Of Their Solution," Management, Academy of Municipal Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 15-22, May.
- Hoffman, Richard C. & Preble, John F., 1993. "Franchising into the twenty-first century," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 35-43.
- Liang, Sai & Qi, Zhengling & Qu, Shen & Zhu, Ji & Chiu, Anthony S.F. & Jia, Xiaoping & Xu, Ming, 2016. "Scaling of global input–output networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 311-319.
- Gouvêa, Érica J.C. & Regis, Rommel G. & Soterroni, Aline C. & Scarabello, Marluce C. & Ramos, Fernando M., 2016. "Global optimization using q-gradients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 727-738.
- Christina Kolerus & Papa M N'Diaye & Christian Saborowski, 2016. "China's Footprint in Global Commodity Markets," IMF Spillover Notes 16/06, International Monetary Fund.
- ., 2016. "Financial globalization since the 1970s," Chapters,in: Financial Crises and Recession in the Global Economy, Fourth Edition, chapter 1, pages 1-35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2016. "Globalization and the desire for authoritarianism," Chapters,in: Authoritarian Capitalism in the Age of Globalization, chapter 3, pages 29-44 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsfranchising; franchise; development trends; enterprise; company; globalization;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2016:i:13:p:53-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.