Measurement and Political Economy of Disputed Technical Regulations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & Orden, David, 2004. "Measurement and Political Economy of Disputed Technical Regulations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 559-574, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Donna & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Caswell, Julie A. & Sheldon, Ian M. & Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Orden, David, 2001. "The Role Of Product Attributes In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14620, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Philip L. Paarlberg & John G. Lee, 1998. "Import Restrictions in the Presence of a Health Risk: An Illustration Using FMD," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 175-183.
- Roberts, Donna, 1998. "Preliminary Assessment of the Effects of the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Regulations," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 377-405, September.
- Mylène Kherallah & John Beghin, 1998.
"U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric or War?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 15-29.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C., 1995. "U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric Or War?," Working Papers 51213, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C., 1998. "U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric or War?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1537, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Calvin, Linda & Krissoff, Barry, 1998. "Technical Barriers To Trade: A Case Study Of Phytosanitary Barriers And U.S. - Japanese Apple Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Provisions in Trade Agreements," Conference Papers 19103, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Wei, Xuan & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2012. "Firm level export decisions: The role of information cost," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 487-490.
- Wei, Xuan & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2009. "Information Cost: A Prior Hurdle to Exporting," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51745, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wei, Xuan & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2011. "Information Cost As A Prior Hurdle to Exporting," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103622, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordslimited dependent variable; sanitary; and phytosanitary; WTO; F13; F14; C21; C24;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.