Effects of tariffs and sanitary barriers on high- and low-value poultry trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peterson, Everett B. & Orden, David, 2005. "Effects of Tariffs and Sanitary Barriers on High- and Low-Value Poultry Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip L. Paarlberg & John G. Lee, 1998. "Import Restrictions in the Presence of a Health Risk: An Illustration Using FMD," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 175-183.
- Alston, Julian M. & Scobie, Grant M., 1987.
"A Differentiated Goods Model Of The Effects Of European Policies In International Poultry Markets,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Alston, Julian M. & Scobie, Grant M., 1987. "A Differentiated Goods Model of the Effects of European Policies in International Poultry Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 59-68, July.
- Timothy E. Josling & Donna Roberts & David Orden, 2004. "Food Regulation and Trade: Toward a Safe and Open Global System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 347.
- Calvin, Linda & Krissoff, Barry, 1998. "Technical Barriers To Trade: A Case Study Of Phytosanitary Barriers And U.S. - Japanese Apple Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Wieck & Simon W. Schlüter & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza–related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1037-1052, August.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Eaton, Derek J.F. & Bourgeois, J. & Achterbosch, Thom J., 2005. "Product differentiation under the WTO; An analysis of labelling and tariff or tax measures concerning farm animal welfare," Report Series 29123, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- David Vanzetti, 2007. "Avian influenza is a deadly disease that can spread rapidly through poultry," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec07-02, International and Development Economics.
- Dr Ray Trewin, 2009. "Poultry Sector Support and Protection, Structural Change and Disease Risk," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-01, International and Development Economics.
- Lei, Lei & Zhou, Li, 2017. "Avian influenza, nontariff measures, and the poultry exports in the global value chain," IDE Discussion Papers 640, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sven M. Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2007.
"Standards as Barriers Versus Standards as Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 310-321.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Shahidur Rashid, 2004.
"Spatial Integration of Maize Markets in Post-liberalised Uganda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 102-133, March.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2004. "Spatial integration of maize markets in post-liberalized Uganda," MTID discussion papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Lei, Lei, 2010. "How important are sanitary and phytosanitary barriers in international markets for fresh fruit?," Working Papers 126974, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.