Avian influenza is a deadly disease that can spread rapidly through poultry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Everett B. & Orden, David, 2005.
"Effects of Tariffs and Sanitary Barriers on High- and Low-Value Poultry Trade,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
- Peterson, Everett B. & Orden, David, 2004. "Effects of tariffs and sanitary barriers on high- and low-value poultry trade," MTID discussion papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simmons, Phil, 2006. "The Effect Of Avian Influenza On Sector 3 Poultry Farms In East Java: Preliminary Results From A Survey," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139903, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Paarlberg, Philip L. & Lee, John G. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg, 2005. "Economic Modeling of Livestock Disease Outbreaks," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(01).
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-04-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-04-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idc:wpaper:idec07-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tom Kompas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .