Financial Performance, Risk, And Specialization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Loren Tauer, 1995. "Age and Farmer Productivity," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 63-69.
- Kauffman, Jonas B. III & Tauer, Loren W., 1986. "Successful Dairy Farm Management Strategies Indentified By Stochastic Dominance Analyses Of Farm Records," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Shonkwiler, J. S., 1994.
"The Effect of Managerial Ability on Farm Financial Success,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 150-157, October.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1994. "The Effect Of Managerial Ability On Farm Financial Success," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial efficiency; Return on equity; Specialization; Agricultural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.