Age and Farmer Productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, April.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lordkipanidze, Nazibrola & Tauer, Loren W., 2000. "Farmer Efficiency and Technology Use with Age," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 24-31, April.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Sarris, Alexander H., 2002. "Direct Subsidies and Technical Efficiency in Greek Agriculture," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2005.
"Explaining output growth with a heteroscedastic non-neutral production frontier: the case of sheep farms in Greece,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Explaining Output Growth with a Heteroscedastic Non-neutral Production Frontier: The Case of Sheep Farms in Greece," Working Papers 0409, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Purdy, Barry M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "Financial Performance, Risk, and Specialization," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 149-161, July.
- Nonthakot, Phanin & Villano, Renato A., 2008. "Migration and Farm Efficiency: Evidence from Northern Thailand," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5981, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- El-Osta, Hirsham S. & Johnson, James, 1998. "Determinanats of Financial Performance of Commercial Dairy Farms," Technical Bulletins 184378, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- G. Karagiannis & V. Tzouvelekas & A. Xepapadeas, 2003. "Measuring Irrigation Water Efficiency with a Stochastic Production Frontier," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 57-72, September.
- Henderson, Benjamin B. & Kingwell, Ross S., 2001. "An Investigation of the Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Broadacre Farmers," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125109, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Lipper, Leslie, 2015. "Adaptation to Climate Change and its Impacts on Food Security: Evidence from Niger," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 225667, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Has the "Farm Problem" Disappeared? A Comparison of Household and Self-Employment Income Levels of the Farm and Nonfarm Self-Employed," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46304, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Labor and Human Capital; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.