Adaptation to Climate Change and its Impacts on Food Security: Evidence from Niger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:1:p:67-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-93.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi, 2014.
"Managing Environmental Risk in Presence of Climate Change: The Role of Adaptation in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 553-577, April.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2011. "On Adaptation To Climate Change And Risk Exposure In The Nile Basin Of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115549, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2012. "Managing Environmental Risk In Presence Of Climate Change: Evidence From Ethiopia," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126010, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2012. "Managing Environmental Risk in Presence of Climate Change: The Role of Adaptation in the Nile basin of Ethiopia," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134775, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi, 2011. "On Adaptation to Climate Change and Risk Exposure in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia," IED Working paper 11-15, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Kenneth I. Wolpin & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2000. "Natural "Natural Experiments" in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 827-874, December.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Paap, Richard, 2006.
"Generalized reduced rank tests using the singular value decomposition,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 97-126, July.
- Frank Kleibergen & Richard Paap, 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-003/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Paap & Frank Kleibergen, 2004. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 195, Econometric Society.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Paap, R., 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hailemariam Teklewold & Menale Kassie & Bekele Shiferaw, 2013. "Adoption of Multiple Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Rural Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 597-623, September.
- S. Niggol Seo & Robert Mendelsohn, 2008. "Measuring impacts and adaptations to climate change: a structural Ricardian model of African livestock management-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Heltberg, R. & Tarp, F., 2002.
"Agricultural supply response and poverty in Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Agricultural Supply Response and Poverty in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi & Mahmud Yesuf, 2011.
"Does Adaptation to Climate Change Provide Food Security? A Micro-Perspective from Ethiopia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 825-842.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi & Mahmud Yesuf, 2010. "Does adaptation to climate change provide food security? A micro-perspective from Ethiopia," GRI Working Papers 19, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2010. "Does adaptation to climate change provide food security?: a micro-perspective from Ethiopia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Solomon Asfaw & Menale Kassie & Franklin Simtowe & Leslie Lipper, 2012. "Poverty Reduction Effects of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Micro-evidence from Rural Tanzania," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1288-1305, September.
- Meike Wollni & David R. Lee & Janice E. Thies, 2010. "Conservation agriculture, organic marketing, and collective action in the Honduran hillsides," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 373-384, May.
- Loren Tauer, 1995. "Age and Farmer Productivity," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 63-69.
- Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara & Zezza, Alberto, 2013.
"Fact or artifact: The impact of measurement errors on the farm size–productivity relationship,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 254-261.
- Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara & Zezza, Alberto, 2011. "Fact or artefact : the impact of measurement errors on the farm size - productivity relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5908, The World Bank.
- Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben, 2007. "Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-48, February.
- Kevin Sylwester, 2004. "Simple Model of Resource Degradation and Agricultural Productivity in a Subsistence Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 128-140, February.
- Yoko Kijima & Keijiro Otsuka & Dick Sserunkuuma, 2008. "Assessing the impact of NERICA on income and poverty in central and western Uganda," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 327-337, May.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Lipper, Leslie & Dalton, Timothy J. & Audi, Patrick, 2012. "Market participation, on-farm crop diversity and household welfare: micro-evidence from Kenya," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 579-601, October.
- Jeffrey H. Dorfman, 1996. "Modeling Multiple Adoption Decisions in a Joint Framework," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 547-557.
- Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele & Mmbando, Frank & Mekuria, Mulugetta, 2013. "Adoption of interrelated sustainable agricultural practices in smallholder systems: Evidence from rural Tanzania," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 525-540.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b17114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard E & Candler, Wilfred, 1985. "Production Functions and Rationality of Mixed Cropping," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 207-231.
- Clay, Daniel & Reardon, Thomas & Kangasniemi, Jaakko, 1998.
"Sustainable Intensification in the Highland Tropics: Rwandan Farmers' Investments in Land Conservation and Soil Fertility,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 351-377, January.
- Clay, Daniel & Reardon, Thomas A. & Kangasniemi, Jaakko, 1995. "Sustainable Intensification in the Highland Tropics: Rwandan Farmers' Investments in Land Conservation and Soil Fertility," Staff Paper Series 201198, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Holt, Matthew T, 1996. "Economic Behavior under Uncertainty: A Joint Analysis of Risk Preferences and Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 329-335, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-05-21 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:225667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.