Farmer Efficiency And Technology Use With Age
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Loren Tauer, 1995. "Age and Farmer Productivity," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 63-69.
- Hjalmarsson, Lennart & Veiderpass, Ann, 1992. " Productivity in Swedish Electricity Retail Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 193-205, Supplemen.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997.
"LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Development and Comp Systems 0502025, EconWPA.
- Fare, Rolf & Shawna Grosskopf & Mary Norris & Zhongyang Zhang, 1994. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 66-83, March.
- Ray, Subhash C & Mukherjee, Kankana, 1996. "Decomposition of the Fisher Ideal Index of Productivity: A Non-parametric Dual Analysis of US Airlines Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1659-1678, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:77:d:62175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2006.
"Technical Efficiency of U. S. Organic Farmers: The Complementary Roles of Soil Management Techniques and Farm Experience,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 327-338.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2006. "Technical Efficiency of U.S. Organic Farmers: The Complementary Roles of Soil Management Techniques and Farm Experience," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Peter Slade & Getu Hailu, 2016.
"Efficiency and regulation: a comparison of dairy farms in Ontario and New York State,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, pages 103-115.
- Peter Slade & Getu Hailu, 2016. "Efficiency and regulation: a comparison of dairy farms in Ontario and New York State," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-115, February.
- Ferjani, Ali, 2008. "The Relationship between Direct Payments and Efficiency on Swiss Farms," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), January.
- Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2003. "Identification of farmer characteristics and farm strategies explaining changes in environmental management and environmental and economic performance of dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 31-55, October.
- Johannes I. F. Henning & Henry Jordaan, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Sustainability for Farm Credit Applications—A Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2011.
"Productivity Divergence across Kansas Farms,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2010. "Productivity Divergence Across Kansas Farms," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61174, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:3:p:441-457. is not listed on IDEAS
- Protopop, Iuliia & Boehlje, Michael & Stockton, Matthew & Bradley, Lubben, 2016. "The Effect of the Timing of Farm Transfer Initiation on Terminal Wealth in the Business: Simulation Model," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236006, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.